Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthdays, Anniversaries and oh, of course, April Fools

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS EVERYBODY.
Only I haven't actually fooled anybody and it's early evening now.
Well not really fooled anybody.
I emailed three of my friends we had a project due day after, one of them half-believed it and the other two haven't actually replied yet. So theoretically, I haven't fooled anybody.
So I guess I have to soon. *sighs*

I was reading a friend's blog and just realized that it's George's birthday today (and Fred's). And now, I think I'm going to cry. You won't believe it, but my eyes are actually quite full of water now. Poor Fred. Curse that death eater. Curse him so bad and may he burn in the pits of Tartarus.
But anyways.
Happy Birthday Fred and George.
And would I request you to stay silent for a moment in memory of Fred Weasley which I would do now as well.
---
There done. Rest in peace Fred.

It's also happens to be my mom's brother's anniversary.
So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNCLE!

And guess what?
IT'S MY HUNDRED AND FIFTIETH POST YO.






No comments:

Post a Comment