Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day Twenty : JB Challenge

DISCLAIMER : Skipping Day Nineteen because I haven't really came across the answer to that question yet.

Day Twenty : Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
I LOVE THEIR ELLEN SHOWS. GAH.
Joe's polaroids are real cool.
The first season of JONAS was actually quite stupid, but it was hilarious.
However the second season was pure heaven. I wish they would make another one.
Did you know that JONAS stood for Junior Operatives Networking as Spies in the show?
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR NEXT ALBUM!

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading the first few posts on your blog and hadn't really realized that JB stood for Jonas Brothers, so at first I was all like:
    "SHE ACTUALLY LIKES JUSTIN BEIBER?!"
    But then I went and read the day 1 challenge and I let out a sigh of relief.
    Also, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the Hades?!?! Season 1 is WAY COOLER than Season 2! Down Jonas LA! Up with JONAS!
    Why?
    JONAS contains the immortal line: "Why, Cello there. See what I just did? I put 'hello' and 'Cello' together. Joe's a really great guy."
    Also: the pudding-feeding lemur.
    Also: the trumpet-playing otter.
    Also: Van Dyke. Who is an idiot. But funny. He's way better than that weird Ben guy Stella dated in Season 2. HAS BEN EVER CAUGHT HIS OWN PASS???
    -Questa
    PS: Bet you'd never have guessed, eh? Seeing as this whole comment's about JONAS...
    Why I am humiliating myself again?

    ReplyDelete