Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeta Obsession Overload

Oh lord.
Peeta Mellark.
Officially my new favorite character, although I haven't read Catching Fire completely as of yet.
But still.
He's amazing.
He's brave and bold.
He could go to ANY extreme to protect Katniss.
He's sweet and gentle.
He's funny and hilarious.
He's a lot like Jason Grace, but a much easy person.
He's Peeta Mellark, for heavens.

If you would look at my table and the other three tables surrounding me, you would find the name Peeta Mellark written about a hundred times in pencil. There's also this tiny scribbling on the wall right next to me in pencil stating 'Peeta Mellark <3' Now. That's obsession.

I think I'm going to the movies tomorrow. I'm not sure. But I can't wait!


PEETAAAAAAA <3

I just realized that Peeta Obsession Overload could be abbreviated into 'POO' :)


No comments:

Post a Comment