Monday, April 2, 2012

TEAM PEETA!

I'm finally done with The Hunger Games. And might I say, it's one of THE most best books ever. And I've got to mention the name of the wonderful Peeta Mellark. He's probably the reason, my friend Katherine and I, got through the whole book. He's amazing and so supportive. Whenever I'm reading Peeta's parts, I can't help but feeling this sense of warmth around me. Like he's defending, protecting and caring for me...well Katniss, but whatever. The portion of the book where Peeta isn't mentioned, the part where Katniss is with Rue, I couldn't help but flipping the pages until I saw Peeta's name. It's like he gave me hope to complete it. Peeta is amazing. Statement.

And now, I'm KILLING to watch the movie.

But there's a slight problem.
Peeta is just perfect the way I imagine him in my head. So are everybody else. I'm not sure Josh Hutcherson would play Peeta perfectly.I'm not even done with the series yet and I don't want my creations/imaginations to change 'cause of the movie's depictions.
But whatever.
I'm watching the movie as quick as I can.
For Peeta.
For Katniss.
For Rue.
For Prim.
For Hunger Games.

1 comment: