Thursday, April 5, 2012

HUNGER GAMES!

I finally watched it.
And you would ask, 'How was it?'
Well.
I LOVED IT.

1. Peeta Mellark. I thought Josh Hutcherson acted him out perfectly. He couldn't have done any better. He's probably the closest depiction of Peeta you could get. I think he was the best actor in the movie and I'm not even saying that because I have POO.
2. Peeta and Katniss. I thought that worked out well in the movie. Thing was, they didn't make it complicated. They left it with us thinking that they loved each other equally, including Katniss. And being the number one Peeta fan on planet Earth, I was glad Peeta wasn't sad in the end because of Katniss. So I liked the fact that they made them 'star-crossed lovers' for real.
3. Rue. She was amazing. She seemed so naive, yet so brave. So deep in her little body. The movie portrayed her better than the books. Or it may not, but it appealed to me much better when I saw it on the screen.
4. Caeser! The talk show was probably one of my favorite parts. I couldn't help smiling each time I saw them dimbo head on the screen. The part with Peeta in it was hilarious. Seriously. Smelling each other's rose essence?
5. The training parts were incredible.
6. I loved how the makers of the movie took in most of the dialogues/scenes from the book. It really added to the whole effect.

1. Gale. In the start of the movie, he seemed really good. But in the end, he wasn't supposed to be all happy. He was supposed to be slightly disappointed seeing Peeta and Katniss together. And Gale is NOT supposed to have blond hair.
2. I have got to agree with Questa on the fact that all the Cinna parts were so awkward. They made it seem as though Cinna and Katniss were in love. And that was immensely awkward.
3. Now what was that weird bear/tiger/cheetah/lion thing at the end? Really. What in the world was that?

But overall. I think it was amazing. They probably could've made it better here and there, but oh well.
I'm probably going to go again with my dad. And once more with my friends. I went with my grampa and brother this time.

Finish Line : I LOVED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment