Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Snuffles.

Sirius Black is probably the bravest man I ever knew. The sweetest. The kindest. The funniest. The best. And he had to go through it all. His best friend, James Potter, died. All because of his other friend, stupid Peter. And then, Remus believes it was Sirius, along with the rest of the world. He takes in all the world's hatred and gets sent to Azkaban for 13 FREAKING LONG YEARS, for something he didn't even do. That poor thing.
And then, just when he was about to find family, when Harry was supposed to move in with him that summer, that stupid ol' Bellatrix had to kill him.

Every time I read a chapter of a fanfiction involving the Marauders or when I read Harry Potter, my mind drifts to Sirius and the hate he had to go through. Gah. Curse that Voldemort. And more importantly, curse that Pettigrew. How dare he betray his friends. How in the world did the hat sort him into Gryffindor anyway?

Sirius would have had a life. Along with James and Lily. And Harry. But no. Someone had to clear it all. Whilst writing this itself, I can't take it. Imagine if you were him, one day having the time of your life in Hogwarts and the next, your best friend is dead and you're in Azkaban, framed for his murder. I can't even think about it.

And to top it all off, his last words were, "Good one James". Really Sirius? GAHH. Bellatrix, go to hell.

When Nicky is going to get puppies (yes, I think she is!), I'm making sure I name one 'Snuffles'. RIP Sirius.

No comments:

Post a Comment