Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day Nine : JB Challenge

Day Nine : Ways they changed my life
First up, they showered me with AMAZING music. Like crazy amazing music. Music that makes me cheer. Music that makes me cry happy tears. Music that defines my life. Music that will remain in history FOREVER.
Secondly, they (especially the Nicholas) have inspired me big time. They are number two on my Inspirational List, and that is saying something. They were and are always so determined and had and WILL ALWAYS have their heads above the water in all hard times TOGETHER, which is another thing I love them so much.
Thirdly, if they weren't existing, my friend Alicia and I won't have 75% of the things to talk about (:
Lastly, they're incredible. I don't know how that really changes my life, but you could figure a reason :)

---

I skipped yesterday because I didn't have time, so I'll just do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment