Monday, April 9, 2012

Day Seven : JB Challenge and... a Message

Day Seven : Favorite Picture of Nick Jonas
SERIOUSLY? HOW COULD YOU PICK BETWEEN SO MANY AMAZING ONES?
But these are my top two.
---

---

The Message : I'm pretty sure there are ton of you who wish for me to stop this challenge soon. Not necessarily because it's Jonas, but also because it's a 30 day challenge and sometimes 30 day challenges can get boring. But you must understand, that I love these guys. Like die hard. Problem is, not many of you love them as much as I do, so this challenge may seem very...odd. So I've decided to stop this challenge on Day 10. Happy now? But you gotta remember that I would love to do this challenge for 30 days, but I'm forced to stop now. I guess I'd continue the challenge after Day 10 some other time...


1 comment:

  1. SUMMER!!..NICK LUKS CHOOO CUTE TER..:)))BE HAPPY AS THE INFAMOUS SWETHA SAID TAT..:))

    ReplyDelete