Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Abode.

DISCLAIMER : Read only if you are utterly jobless and have nothing else to do because this is a post that requires time and imagination. 

Remember how I said earlier I've never described my room ever?
Well since I'm bored and don't want to go back to study some lesson about Belgium & Lebanon, I'm going to blog about my room.

My room is actually pretty beautiful. It's completely white except for a dash of lavender as the borders of the room. The lavender part would probably be a foot long from the ground.
My ceiling isn't flat. It's pyramid shaped. Which is pretty cool.

I have a white desk and in front of it is this wall, which I like to call, The Wall of Stuff (yes, once again, inspiration from Charlie McDonnell). It has this HUGE SpongeBob SquarePants poster, handmade by Alicia. Around it are bunch of random things made by my friends and me. There's even this Jonas Brothers Concert Ticket!

To the right of my bed, is another HUGE wall. There's a bulletin board, with bunch of my childhood pictures on it. And my friends and the Jonas Brothers. Yes, again.

Next to it, is this really cute doggy poster. There are like 20 puppies, just staring at you. It's cute.
Then there's the One Direction poster, which I got recently. It's probably one of the few in which everybody (atleast everybody) looks good, except for Zayn Malik's face :)

The last part of the wall is the collaboration of all my birthday cards for my thirteenth and fourteenth. It's like this collage.

I have a balcony in my room and it's perfect because it faces the street and you can see the lake too. But I usually don't go into it much, unless the weather is subtle and breezy.

On the door of the balcony is a Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince poster. I got it for my thirteenth. It's actually quite freaky. Harry's like pointing his wand straight at you and there's Ron and Hermione just looking at you with rage. There's Dumbledore too, but he just seems to be in his own reverie.

On the back of my main door, is the newest poster I've got. I got it three days ago. It's a. PHINEAS AND FERB POSTER! There's most of the characters on it. Yes, including Jeremy. Him, being the main reason I wanted it :)

Once you enter my room, there's this sort of little cubical diversion that leads to my bathroom, closet and my 'make up' desk, where I just dump all my cremes and fragrance mists. It's not organized at all and I don't really care to. You might as well mistake that area for a litter box.

Inside my closet is a Taylor Lautner poster. I got this for my thirteenth too. It's the one with him and his werewolf pack.

From what you can make out, I LOVE posters. And though I have barely any space left, I'm going to get more posters. I could keep changing their positions to get a new look to the room. I desperately need a Jonas Brothers poster, which I promise myself to get VERY soon, a Peeta Mellark poster and a Percy Jackson poster.

Ahh. And this, is my room.

P.S. I'd love to put pictures of it now, but I'm too lazy to plug in the iTouch to the computer. So maybe next time?

2 comments:

  1. wow...awesome..:)
    but i've seen everything in ur room but ur poster.. the Jeremy 1

    ReplyDelete