Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life Today

Right now, I'm sitting on my bed which is presently covered in a beautiful brown bed cover with brown leaves on it, in my room, which I just noticed it to be uber colorful and filling because of the crazy decorations/hangings/posters I've put all over.
That just reminds me.
I've never described my room, have I?
I will, sometime later.
The weather outside is beautiful. Pretty rare for a Summer afternoon. It's really windy and cloudy. It looks like it's about to rain. It's sort of gloomy too. It reminds me of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, in the start of the movie when the dementors come in. I'd love to go outside to walk, but I have way to much work to do.
Which leads me to saying I've been reading Flower and Prongs since yesterday. And it's pretty good. My friends obsess over it and I decided to give it a second shot. Yes, I've read about one third of the fanfiction months ago and found myself bored. But now, I sort of like it. And I am not able to do my homework because I've been reading it on my iTouch.
Which once again, leads me to saying. I'VE GOT A NEW iTOUCH! AND IT'S WHITE! It's beautiful and feels so delicate. Dad ordered a set of 10 skin colors on Amazon and I'll be getting it next week!
Right now, I think I'm going to go do my Civics Assignment.
If I know myself pretty well, I think I might just postpone that for a while and go read a chapter of the fanfiction.
At about 5:30, I'll go out for a walk and bicycle riding.
Pray to god the weather would stay the same.
And this mes amis,
Is my.
Life Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment