Friday, April 20, 2012

My Other Sister, Swetha

Challenge Summer #19 : This prompt has been given to me by Swetha. Of course, who would you expect? Word/Page Limit : There isn't exactly a word/page limit. But she wants it to be more than a hundred sentences.

Swetha, when did I meet her? Back in the seventh grade, when we were put in the same class. We didn't really know each other that well. Correction : We didn't even know each other at all. Then came by eighth grade, which was when we started becoming pretty close. Towards the end of the year, we were crazy good friends. And then, freshman year. Now that. Was one heck of a year. It was amazing. We all became best friends and got weirder and weirder, thanks to Swetha and me :) And now, we're sophomores and we're closer than ever.

Swetha is probably the sweetest person I know. She's really cute and crazy. The kind who'd make you laugh in the middle of a freaky science test. Or the kind who'd make you trip in front of the whole school. Yep, that's her. She's a carefree idiot, which is another thing I like about her. She doesn't care about any assignment that's due or a test the next day. She just does what she feels like, whenever she wants to. She's like a giant big teddy bear, who you just feel like running into whenever you're low or upset. She's very weird, no doubt. But that's what makes her a LOT like me. She's super talkative, goes on blabbering even when she knows nobody is listening. She calls herself Padfoot and I guess she is the closest to Sirius as a person can be. If I know her well,  she's getting her big head pretty darn inflated now. And that brings me to another thing, she LOVES compliments. She starts blushing tomato red when you compliment her. She's really funny and cracks the stupidest jokes in town. She's in love her voice and sings crazy loud in class at random times. Trust me, she's very loud (:

Seriously speaking, Swetha's like my other sister. If anything happens, I feel like running and going and telling her. She's amazing. And trust me, I do not know what I'd do without her or how I haven't known her all these years.

Even though I've known Swetha for about two years or so, she's like my sister forever and always.

I love you Poopsie.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHA..I LOVE YOU TOOO PEEPSIE..:))
    OHH N ALSO MY HEAD IS INFLATED BIG TIME NOW..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SHOULD DO ONE FOR ME TOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaa
    ANONYMOUS isnt going to cover up your HAHAHAHAHA habit
    SWETHAAAAAAAAAAA
    btw
    that was very emotional
    and all of a sudden


    Im stalking you pandu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAH I NOE TAT WS SENTI..:))
    ALSO WHO WUDNT STALK ME..IM SUPER STALKANLE..:))

    ReplyDelete