Monday, April 30, 2012

She Will Be Loved

I know I've done this before, but I'm utterly jobless today. But hey, there are new questions I picked up from some blogs!

Rules
1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as an answer to each question
4. NO CHEATS!

1. What is my life going to be like?
"Long Live" by Taylor Swift
I swear I didn't cheat.

2. What do I think of my current hometown?
"Save You Tonight" by One Direction
I think I like my hometown just fine. No help required 1D, thank you.

3. What do I feel guilty about?
"Grenade", cover by BEFORE YOU EXIT (original by Bruno Mars)
So why would I feel guilty again? No I'm not the girl in the song. Nunca.

4. What embarrasses me?
"Who Says", cover by Megan Nicole and Tiffany Alvord (original by Selena Gomez)
Huh?

5. What kind of restaurant would I open?
"Everything About You" by One Direction
If that relates to Italian, well yeah.

6. How do I feel about fall?
"Don't Speak" by Jonas Brothers
YOU KIDDING? I love fall.
...today does not seem like my day, does it?

7. What is my greatest fear?
"SOS" by Jonas Brothers
I guess I am really paranoid.

8. What's my biggest weakness?
"What Dosen't Kill You" by Kelly Clarkson
Yeah. Sure.

9. What is the last lie I told?
"Hello Beautiful" by Jonas Brothers
...I told you I'm a JONAS fan.

10. What is the biggest thing I learned in school?
"Tonight" by Nick Jonas and the Administration
Hehe :)

11. Do I like to travel?
"Count On Me" by Bruno Mars
FINALLY! I love travelling. Like hell. Travel is my life.

12. How do I feel about my friends and family?
"Introducing Me" by Nick Jonas
Jonas again :)

13. What would I buy at Walmart?
"Halo" by Beyonce
Pshh. If I could even find one.

14. What does a cry for help from you sound like?
"Critical" by Jonas Brothers
No, I'm not a stalker. I'm a fan.

15. What will I be doing in 10 years?
"Enchanted" by Taylor Swift
Life would be, hopefully.

16. What was I doing 10 years ago?
"Jar of Hearts" by Boyce Avenue ft. Tiffany Alvord (original by Christina Perri)
Um, I was four and a half...

17. Will I be famous?
"Turn Right" by Jonas Brothers
I'm taking that as a yes.

18. What did you dream of your future life when you were a child?
"Last Kiss" by Taylor Swift
I'm pretty sure I didn't think of death.

19. What do you dream of your future life now?
"Still In Love With You" by Jonas Brothers
I'm not really in love with anyone at the moment, so I would I even possible be with them in the future?

20. What are you going to name this post?
"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5
Alright.

---
You've got to note that I do not know what happened today, but I assure you my iPod is not all JONAS. Well, it is. But not the whole darn thing.

That was a fail.
But it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Xa, that is a pretty good idea!!! Get to know a lot of great stuff about yourself;-)))

    ReplyDelete