Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day One : JB Challenge

DISCLAIMER : JB stands for The Jonas Brothers and not Justin Bieber.
Okay. So you might ask, why do another challenge? Or, why do a Jonas Brothers challenge out of the gazillions out there? Or you might even say, 'Oh god. Not another challenge' (which would most likely be my dad)
Thing is.
I love the Jonas Brothers.
And this is just a way to show it.
To my family and friends : Before you become all 'What the heck? Doesn't she love us?', I'd just like to mention that there aren't any challenges regarding you guys. Tough luck.
Anyways.
Off I go.

Day One : Favorite Jonas Brothers picture
This one.

I'm just kidding.
It's actually this one.


And this one.


---

I'm pretty sure half of you are out there smirking at the brothers. But all that matters is that they're there. And I love them.
And I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TILL THEY RELEASE THEIR ALBUM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment