Tuesday, February 21, 2012

YouTube Singers

Challenge Summer #10 : This prompt has been given to me by Alicia Meadows. Not voluntarily, but because I made her give me one. :) Word/Page Limit - Not specified

I think that YouTube singers should be given much more remuneration and priority when compared to a few of the existing singers. YouTube singers are actually very talented and deserve to be a major component in the music industry. The real good YouTube singers have already been recognized by the people and are already touring with singers such as Boyce Avenue and Christina Grimmie.

Christina Grimmie is amazing. She's probably one of my most favorite singers EVER. She just has that natural raw talent of singing. No autotuning involved. She's just a natural.

Boyce Avenue is heaven-like too. They're amazing. Alejandro's voice is like Grimmie's too. It's so...natural. It feels like he's singing from the depth of his heart. I can't even pick between the songs he sings. I love all of them. Grenade, What Makes You Beautiful, We Found Love, Without You, Mean, Skyscraper are just the few that are AHHH. Their acoustic versions are just so peaceful. They're beautiful singers.

Megan Nicole and Tiffany Alvord are wonderful singers as well. Although Megan Nicole uses autotuning, she's still amazing. Their cover of Safe and Sound and Who Says was amazing. I also loved She Will Be Loved by Tiffany Alvord and Boyce Avenue.

I think YouTube singers should be recognized more by the audience out in the world rather than listening to people with not much of talent. *hint hint - people like Selena Gomez*

My favorite would be Boyce Avenue. They're jeshtt beautiful singers. :)

1 comment: