Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cartoons

Sometimes, don't you just feel as though you could see people on TV in reality? I'm talking about animated people. People like...
1. JEREMY <3 from Phineas and Ferb. He's amazing. Ah... he's the cool-est guy on that show or any animated show ever recorded. If he was real, he'd probably be my one of my best-est friends EVER :)
2. Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants. That would be real funny. I think he would be like a soul sister/brother to this girl I know named Swetha...
3. Kim Possible from Kim Possible.

And sometimes, the people in reality resemble partially/completely animated people. Like...
1. AJ from Fairly Odd Parents. There's this dude in my grade, Danny, and he's like an exact replica of AJ from the show. I'm not even kidding.
2. Suzy from Phineas and Ferb. You know, Jeremy's sister? Well she's just like...just like my brother. Seriously. Okay, okay, Suzy's slightly off, but still.


1 comment:

  1. PATRICK IS LYK MY SOUL SISTER/BROTHER AHAAH?
    I DNT NOE WATS GOIN ON IN UR BRAIN SUMMER...
    BUT ACTUALLY THINKIN ABOUT I THINK HE WILL BE LYK ME IF YOU EXCLUDE THE DUMBNESS.:P

    ReplyDelete