Friday, February 17, 2012

Quote

I'm proud to say that I'm an official quote maker. Yes, you heard that right. Summer Falls just made up a quote. I told my dad the quote and he smirked, saying it was a saying and not a quote. Well Daddy, I think it's a quote. OKAYY? :) So here's how it goes :

'Don't try fitting in with the trend because by the time you do ; it would be outdated'.

This, I made earlier in school today, thinking about the over-done drama at school. A good one, right? I know.

Note : Please do not copy zee quote for I am paranoid that it might be. Do so only on sole permission by the author, that is, me.

2 comments:

  1. A good one Summer Falls. I like the quote or saying ...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog a lot too!It's really really cool!

    ReplyDelete