Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rock God

Despite the fact that I really really really have to go and study, I just cant help but doing this. You know, that famous put-your-iPod-on-shuffle game?
Rules
1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as an answer to each question
4. NO CHEATS!

1. How am I feeling today?
"Something Special" by Colbie Calliat
(Seriously? All I did today was study and play the piano. And of course, witness my brother's super noisy sleepover. Wow. So special.)

2. Will I get far in life?
"Mean" by T.Swift
(Uh...what is that supposed to mean?)

3. How do my friends see me?
"American Idiot" by Green Day
(Wow. I feel honored. *sarcasm*)

4. Where will I get married?
"Chilling In The Summertime" by Jonas Brothers
(No comment.)

5. What is my best friend's theme song?
" 6 Minutes" by the Jonas Brothers
(Uh huh. Yeah.)

6. What is the story of my life?
"A Different Side of Me" by All star Weekend
(You know. That actually makes a little sense. Well come on! Way more sensible than the others)

7. What is High School like?
"BAM" by Miranda Cosgrove
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

8. How am I going to get ahead in life?
"River Flows In You" by Yiruma
(That actually is true...it's sort of like saying, 'just do whatever you feel like at that moment. your passion and determination will take you through...')

9. What is the best thing about me?
"Firework" by Katy Perry
(There. Another one that dosen't make sense. At all. Nada)

10. What is in store for the weekend?
"One Thing" by One Direction
(That one thing would probably be tomorrow : it's a Sunday tomorrow.)

11. What song describes my parents?
"Mamma Mia" by ABBA
(What about Daddy?)

12. My Grandparents?
"Rhythm of Love" by The Plain White T's
(Aww... thats sweet...)

13. How is my life going?
"Truly Madly Deeply" by Cascada
(Let's get this straight: I am not married. I am not in love. I do not have a love life.)

14. What song will I play at my funeral?
"Waving Flag" by K'naan
(The song talks about the future. By then, I'd be dead.)

15. How does the world see me?
"Never Grow Up" by T.Swift
(YEAHHH! FOREVER YOUNGGGG!)

16. Will I have a Happy Life?
"Rolling In The Deep" by Adele
(Ew. I'm not a pig.)

17. How can I make myself happy?
"B-E-A utiful" by Megan Nicole
(What?)

18. What should I do with my life?
"Happily Ever After" by He Is We
(YEAHH. That's the way Summer's Life goes :) )

19. Will I ever have children?
"Halo" by Beyonce
(Hopefully, they'll be like angels)

20. What is some good advice for me?
"Just A Kiss" by Lady Antebellum
(Uh...)

21. What is my signature dancing song?
"Determinate" by Lemonade Mouth.
(NO. NO. NO. AND A NO.)

22. What do I think my current theme song is?
"One Day" by Charice
(Really? I didn't know.)

23. What does everybody else think my theme song is?
"Hey You" by the Jonas Brothers
(What???)

24. What should I do now?
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
(I'm going to sleep.)

25. What should I name this post?
"Rock God" by Selena Gomez
(Just to clear it off. I hate this song. I hate her songs. I hate her. And I just happen to have this song on my iPod because I downloaded her whole album into my iPod before even listening to it. So there.)

---

That was fun. But hell long. Now I gotta go study. GAHHHH.

1 comment:

  1. I might have to steal this for my blog. Don't worry, I'll give you credit :)

    ReplyDelete