Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Fifteen : PJ Challenge

DISCLAIMER : Two Challenges in a day because I didn't do mine yesterday. YAY! :)
Day Fifteen : Your favorite quote from the series?

"This is a...pen." - Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

"'Braccas meas vescimini!' I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant...eat my pants." - Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

""Can't this thing go any faster?" Thalia demanded
Zoe glared at her. "I cannot control traffic"
"You both sound like my mother", I said
"SHUT UP!", they both said in unison"" - Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse

""Brother,", Artemis chided. "You do not help my Hunters. You do not look at, talk to or flirt with my hunters. And you do not call them sweetheart." - Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse

""You got something to say Seaweed Brain?"
"You'd probably kick my butt."
"You know I'd kick your butt."" - Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

"I'm never ever going to make things easy for you Seaweed Brain. Get used to it." - Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

---

Ha. That was fun. Ah...Percy Jackson Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment