Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day Three : PJ Challenge

Day Three : If you were a demigod, whose child would you be?
Hmm... a hard one. If I had a choice to pick, I think I'd go for Poseidon, Apollo or Athena.

Poseidon's pretty cool. I mean, when you're his son/daughter, having underwater powers and the ability to control water would be crazy fun. Except I'd have to be called Seaweed Brain. *smiles*

Apollo is the coolest god ever (as depicted by the PJ series). And having to listen to his haikus all nights long would be really fun. And since, he's also the god of music, prophecies and poetry, that would be pretty interesting...

Athena. Is there any more to say? The goddess of battle strategies, wisdom and reason. You'd be born with a perfect brain.

But if I had to pick one out of these three, I'd say it would have to be Apollo. Life as one of the Big Three's son would be scary. *shudders* Monsters all day and all night. Being the sort of paranoid person, I wouldn't prefer that.

Athena as a godly parent, would make me smart. Agreed, but there isn't anything too special about that. I mean, anybody could be extremely smart with hardwork and the right brains.

But Apollo...he's funny. Cool. Smart. Poetic. Musical. A healer. And of course, a bright light. He would be perfect.

Who would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment