Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day Two : PJ Challenge

Day Two : What is your least favorite PJO book and why?
If I had to pick, I think it would be the second one, 'Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters'. It was real good, I'm not denying that fact. But out of the five books in the series, this seemed the most unappealing or uninteresting to me. While I was reading, it just felt normal...like an ordinary book. I thought that a sequel to the Lighting Thief should be much more deserving. I think I didn't really appeal to it because of it's bland story line or the fights that took place. But one thing that was so random and surprising was the Thalia appearance.
All in all, it was an okay book to me. Not that great, not that bad. But definently, not the kind I'd be reading repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment