Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day Eleven : PJ Challenge

DISCLAIMER : There are two 'challenges' on the same day because I didn't post it yesterday.

Day Eleven : Your least favorite scene in The Lightning Thief movie?
It's not like its my least favorite scene, but I didn't like how they revealed who Percy's dad was in the beginning of the movie itself. I mean, I know they were restricted by the time limit but this is just what I thought: I thought that the book was far more interesting because it keeps you guessing in and around about Percy's godly parent. I think that the audience would we much more interesting and the movie would have been much more appealing if they had done so. Except, like I've said before, I guess it isn't really possible because of the curtailment in the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment