Sunday, February 12, 2012

Current Status : 1D

In my previous posts, I've just described myself as a sole Liam Payne liker. But things have changed from then to now. And I figured I'm in love with the whole band! Reasons why:
1. Harry's voice can make me melt. Yes yes I know... I've started liking Harry Styles. I still dont love him. I just like his voice, that's all.
2. Liam's presence is just...ahh. I love Liam for the obvious reasons and also because he's probably the most dignified and grandfather-like in the whole band. And well duh, his voice is heavenlike. Except I hate it when he over-pronounces his British accent...
3. Zayn's laugh and his VAS HAPPENIN! :) Zayn's voice. Zayn's indian accent. Zayn's chilli eating. Zayn's fail dancing. Zayn's just got the swagg :)
4. Louis and his crackpotness. Louis's voice is really good too despite the fact that he gets to sing very rarely...
5. NIALLL <3 His Irish accent is just so... differently cool! It's quite funny actually. And not to mention the way he imitates the American accent!
6. ONE DIRECTION IS JUST AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment