Monday, February 27, 2012

Day Thirteen : PJ Challenge

Day Thirteen : Sea of Monsters Movie: Yes or No?
HECK YEAHH! I really want to see the Sea of Monsters movie, although I do not know whether it would be a box office hit. I mean, really. Can you imagine an audience loving a movie that features hideous looking, one eyed cyclopes? I wouldn't.
Yet, I really want to watch the movie. One reason is because I really liked the first movie. The second, because I want to see how they're going to portray Tyson and the other Cyclops. The third would be, more than the second movie, I really want to watch the war between the Titans and the Gods in the fifth installment and also want to watch the Battle of the Labyrinth. For that to happen, the second one has gotta come out. So yeah
But anyways, the straight answer would be, 'Yes. I do want a Sea of Monsters movie'

No comments:

Post a Comment