Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Toilet Gang

Challenge Summer #12 : This prompt has been given in by Swetha, a girl who claims to be Thalia Grace. Yes, again. For like the third time. :) Word/Page Limit : Not specified

Thing is, we compose of this little 'gang'/group thing at school. So, Swetha and me made a code language for all of our names. Actually two. It's really embarrassing, but yeah. Swetha's name was something like, pee poo and mine was something like, poo pee. One of the others went something like, poo pee poo. And you can imagine the rest :)

The other code language was something not as innovative as the one on top. :) My code is shower and Swetha's is vomit. Sick. Gross. I know. Alicia was the toothbrush. They were all as weird.

From the moment we made our first code, we began to call ourselves the Toilet Gang. Atleast, she began to. Trust me, she's a little crazy.

I seriously didn't want to post about this. 'cause this is just simply weird. Haha. But yeah. Swetha's crazy. She's weird like that.

This is really embarrassing, considering the fact it's one of those things I'd keep to myself. But hey, haven't you done anything weird/crazy in your childhood?

Keep sending in more 'Challenge Summer!' ideas!
---

@Swetha - You're dead for giving me this challenge. Dead as meat. :\
@Swetha again - And you're gonna be twice as dead if you give me any more stupid prompts. :)

1 comment:

  1. IM TEH OEN WHOS SUPPOSD TO SLAP U!!!!
    U SAID IM WIERD (which is true.:))
    N ALSO ANOTER CHALLENGE SUMMER IS RITE BOUT UR JOE JONAS POSTER THEORY..:))
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA...JUST IMAGINE HOW UL RITE TAT..:))

    ReplyDelete