Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I Am Going To Do After Doomtime

Once the calender turns to the date March 5th, my plans are totally planned.
1. Read. Read. Read.
2. Blog more often
3. Go shopping with my friends
4. Watch movies
5. Catch up on my Pretty Little Liars
6. Make our own version of 'The Mysterious Ticking Noise' with my friends
7. Complete my on-going story
8. Write a story for the Story Writing Competition
9. Start preparation for the SAT's. (yes, I know I'd just be done studying. But I have no choice)
10. Bake cookies. I've never baked cookies before, so I wanna give it a shot.
11. Play with Niksters
12. Have a Harry Potter Movie Rally
13. Play more Shuttle to grow taller :)
14. Watch more Jeremy related videos :)
15. HAVE LOADS OF FUNNN.

MARCH FIFTH. GO BY ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment