Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thoughts

What's Going On In My Mind RIGHT NOW:
1. I have piano class in precisely 7 minutes. Uh oh.
2. I'm at Alicia's house right now. I want to watch an episode of The Lying Game right now, but her laptop buffers as slowly as it takes for her to talk. I'm only kidding. But really, she talks so very little.
3. That reminds me of how opposite we are. No really. I've mentioned this before but it's so weird how opposites end up together. I talk like crazy and she takes time to get out of her shell thing. She's never gets mad and I'm short-tempered. She's like a gentle person and I'm probably just crazy me :)
4. Guess what? My piano class is over. I paused the post when I was in the middle of the third point. Haha, coincidence :)
5. I want to watch/read The Hunger Games. Thing is, I haven't read it before. But since there is this wave of people reading it at school since the movie is coming out, everybody is telling me it's amazing. It's like this HUGE demand for the book. And so, all the people I know who have it either are reading it presently or gave it to somebody temporarily for them to read. But. I want. To. Read it.
6. It's so ironic how my dad was saying, 'You know. There aren't famous bands with Asians in them', while staring at a One Direction poster. And then, I looked at Zayn and smiled. My reply? 'AHHH! Zayn's asian, you know'.
7. I have a long weekend now. And hence, my WEEKEND started. YEAHH!
8. I was looking at the 102 Things to Do list and I just figured half of the list is crap. I should have picked a different one. I'm thinking of changing the list, but I don't think I can change the whole policy now ; its too late. Darn it.
9. The Ellen Show is probably one of the coolest talk shows on this planet. Wordd (:
10. My dad is going to pick me up in about 10 minutes. Alicia's in piano class now and I'm just watching her fail miserably. Our teacher just asked her what major scale Bflat minor was related to and guess what she said? G MAJOR! Haha :) She's such a fail. I'm just kidding. She's playing amazing.
11. I watched Breakaway starring Camilla Belle and Vinay Virmani. It was AMAZING! And of course, there was Russell Peters!
12. Austin Mahone's voice sounds a heck lot like Justin Bieber. He even looks like him :o
13. I think my dad's going to come anytime now and so, if I end this post abruptly, you'll know the reason.
14. Alicia's playing a Prelude and it's really pretty :)
15. I know this friend of mine who sings amazing. She showed me her covers of Jar of Hearts by Christina Perry and Ours by Taylor Swift. It's really good. She's going to upload it on YouTube soon. You should watch her there.
16. I think I'll end this post right here.

P.S. My dad's not here yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment