Thursday, March 8, 2012

All About Me

Challenge Summer #16 : The prompt, Write About Yourself has been given to me by Katherine. Word/Page Limit : Not specified, as usual.

Well, it's all about me, huh? To start off,
1. I'm very cheerful but have a load full of short temper. My short temper lasts for literally 10 seconds, but while it lasts, you don't want to mess with me.
2. I'm very sensitive
3. I love singing and playing the piano at the same time
4. I laugh like Niall Horan
5. I have super straight hair
6. I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars
7. I think YouTube is the coolest website ever
8. I love self-shopping
9. I can never get tired buying gazillion pairs of clothes every time I go to the mall
10. I love taking pictures, but not of myself
11. I am not photogenic
12. I have a cool sense of humor :)
13. I got glasses o_O
14. I love Ellen DeGenere's show
15. I love blogging, incase you haven't noticed with my over-blogging recently :)
16. Every time a Harry Potter movie used to come out, my Dad, brother and me used to go on a Harry Potter Movie Rally. I miss those days :(
17. I suck at Tennis
18. I'M A SOPHOMORE!
19. I have about 109402 lookalikes
20. I think blogs are cool
21. I hate people who type with improper grammar. Like Swetha.
22. I made a religion called, 'Bobo' back in the eighth grade. It was weirdly cool.
23. I JUST REALIZED WEIRDLY IS A WORD.
24. I love crazy dancing
25. I hate vegetables
26. But love pasta.
27. I laugh easily
28. I got scared of Paranormal Activity and made Alicia sing a song outside the bathroom when I had to pee during the midnight
29. I traveled in a domestic plane all by myself with Alicia and her little 6 year old brother!
30. I love traveling in international airplanes. The movies are so cool.
31. I have a loud voice.
32. I love Jeremy Johnson!
33. I love this video.
34. I'm love Nick Jonas's voice and Harry Styles' when he says, KRYPTONITE in the One Thing Live Performance at the Winter Ball
35. I love how Zayn Malik says, 'VAS HAPPENIN?'
36. I have very poor art skills
37. I used to lie a lot until third grade. I once told my teacher I acted in a movie that was to release in a year. She believed me. I once told this kid fake stories of Bloody Mary. She freaked out for a week.
38. I once stole a book from a library. *OOOOOWWWW* But I returned it four years later. Pinky swear.
39. I used to be a die hard Jacob Black fan
40. I'm going to be Percy Jackson next Halloween. Yeah!
41. I hate the word, 'LOL'
42. I love Shuttle
43. I want to watch 'How To Succeed in Business' starring Nick J. real bad!
44. I love Boyce Avenue
45. I hate how everybody detests Rebecca Black. Poor thing.
46. I'm presently writing a very emotional story about a father-daughter relationship.
47. I wish I could interview the Jo Bros 13 years later, and write a special article in a magazine titled, '20 YEARS LATER : THE JONAS BROTHERS'
48. I want to make my own magazine when I grow up. And make it world wide famous.
49. I'm scared of death.
50. I'm scared of and hate cats.
51. I think I'll stop righ there.

There. 51 things you may/may not know about me!

2 comments:

  1. DIE SUMMER..I NOE U LOVE ME..:))
    N YOU DO CUZ IM AWSUM..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these are true and particularly "the short temper part" for sure :)

    again, nice long list to describe who you are....

    ReplyDelete