Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Break Up?

I was looking at my previous posts and I happen to notice that I mentioned in one certain post, a few false things about the brothers and me. Here's what.

Number One : The Jonas Brothers DID NOT break up. They're working together on a new album that is yet to release. And I just.can't.wait.

Number Two : I STILL LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS. Including Joe. Including Kevin. They're all angels. I said this the next following post after that bogus post, but I'm just repeating this statement again.

Number Three : I will stay a Jonas Brothers fanatic forever.

Number Four : Repeat. The Jonas Brothers did not break up.

This post was utterly pointless to most of you. But for those of you who think they broke up, they didn't. They didn't. They didn't. Instead they're going to be releasing some crazy amazing music quite soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment