Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Celebrations

AND YOU KNOW WHY?
MARCH FIFTH IS OVER!
AND I'M NOT A FRESHMAN ANYMORE! I'M A SOPHOMORE! YEAH! The place where I live, I'm going to be entering the second year of high school in precisely a week and a half. YEAHH!

To celebrate the celebrations, all my friends came over day before yesterday,March the Fifth, for a sleepover. We sort of did the usual things teenagers do on a sleepover. Laugh around. Kill time. Talk. Make videos of us doing crappy things. Do sing-a-longs. Dance to songs like Crazier.

During the evening, we went around my neighborhood aimlessly walking which felt quite weird considering the fact that exactly one week ago we couldn't even find time to pee. *exaggeration overboard* And the real surprise was, while we were walking, the Amazon delivery dude came to deliver... Forever Young by One Direction! I actually ordered it for Swetha, and hence, she was quite overwhelmed :)

By the time we came back home, my dad had another surprise in store for us. He bought a cake with icing stating, 'HURRAY! WE'RE SO PHOMORES!'. Yes. The icing said 'So Phomores', which was really funny. We cut the cake together and my dad made a fail attempt of opening a champagne bottle. It was not really the alcoholic champagne, but rather a non-alcoholic cider bottle that looked just like champagne. The whole unofficial sophomore party was unplanned, but was fun. We took pictures, ate cake and drank some cider :)

After that, we went to Blockbuster, the DVD rental store and got two movies - From Prada to Nada and Paranormal Activity Three. We came back home and started playing karoke. We sang for a while and then went down to eat PIZZA! Jealous? We gobbled down some and started to watch From Prada to Nada. The beginning was actually boring, but then it started to get good. Just when we were all into the movie, something happened to the DVD and it got stuck. After minutes of groaning, we put in Paranormal Activity Three. One of my friends, Sally forced herself to sleep cause she was scared of scary movies. My other friend, Rachel left because she had to go. So there we sat, watching the movie. Swetha began to yell in the middle of the movie, Karen put the blanket over her and Alicia and me were just shutting our eyes and ears tight whenever we thought it was scary. Typical. Once the movie was done, I put together all my nerves to go check behind the sofa. Swetha slept immediately to get herself out of the scare. To get ourselves out of the chilly mood, we put in High School Musical. And boy. We realized we actually missed that movie. It was really cute. We watched the movie and then Swetha woke up. We talked and then, I slept. Those three continued to talk. Then Swetha slept. Then the other two slept. Then I woke up and Alicia and Karen did too. I slept again and Swetha woke up. These night shifts continued till like 4 o' clock. Few of us woke up at 5 and started the morning shift rounds! It was funny, but hell tiring.

All of us woke up at 7:30, including Sally, who was asleep throughout. We spent the rest of the day watching videos of One Direction, playing on the iPad and playing karaoke. By 7:30, everyone had left except Alicia. Our voices synchronize and harmonize really well, so we decided to perfectionize a few songs. And we did. We were sleepy by like 9:30-ish and we fell straight to a looooong slumber.

We woke up just about four hours ago and did nothing. We ate breakfast and watched an episode of Pretty Little Liars. She had to leave and here I am, blogging.

So that's about it. Tomorrow, we're all meeting up at Swetha's house and from there, we're going to her farmhouse which is in the outskirts of the city. I CAN'T WAIT!

I love my life.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like fab few days - enjoy it :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i love my life"....

    keep loving it for all we have & for all that we are blessed to have.

    so happy to hear this and bless you & wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete