Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Hunger Games

While the whole world is spinning on their tails, re-reading the books and watching the movie, here is Summer Falls, who hasn't even read the book once. Yup, you heard that all right.

Thing is, I've always considered that book to be one of those old boring books which lay still and dusty on a bookshelf. But then, there started this crazy fandom and everybody around me started reading it and telling me it was better than anything else they've read. I would just sit dumb and listen to people's conversations about how AMAZING the book is. I wanted to read it bad. I asked about 4 people if I could borrow the book and their answers were either, 'I'm sorry, but I gave it to my friend to read' or 'Not right now. I'm reading it'. And I was like, WHAAAAAT? Because I wanted to read it before the movie came out. But it turns out that I'm most probably going to go next Friday, so I still have some time.

Oh come on you little slowpokes. Finish the book already! If nobody finishes it by tomorrow, I'm just going to rush the store and get a copy myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment