Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Tidbits

1. I've realized how dangerous Challenge Summer! can get.
2. My Biology teacher wants us to draw some diagrams. Bah.
3. Me and my friend, Angelica, are going to make a cover of More Than This! We're done singing it and practicing it and stuff. We just have to record it.
4. I've FINALLY got The Hunger Games in my hands! Except the first few pages are hideously boring. I have to get through it...quick. 'Cause they're a HUGE waiting line for the book, you see.
5. Statement Profound : Jonas Brothers = Bestest Band Ever
6. I can't wait for Titanic 3D and I can't wait to go for The Hunger Games!
7. My dad is out of country now :(
8. Challenge Summer : Weekly Dares was an epic fail. And hence, DELETEEE.
9. The Ellen Show is probably the funniest talk show alive.
10. I think Foundation is the worst beauty product/thing ever invented.
11. Rap is scary.
12. Liam should wear a carrot costume next video diary to impress Louis.
13. I think I'm going to take Mass Media and Management as my career option.
14. THE MARK OF ATHENA! I can't wait for it!

1 comment: