Saturday, March 3, 2012

12 Question Tag


RULES
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the bloggers you plan to tag
4. Tag people
5. Let them know you tagged them

I got my 12 Question Tag thing from Sally. She mentioned that, 'anybody who reads this post and wants to do so, can do so'. And hence, my very informal acceptance. Thanks Sally!

12 Things About Me
1. I can sit infront of the computer watching Jeremy Johnson videos <3
2. I detest looking at myself in the mirror when there are people watching
3. I once broke my nose back in first grade and for a month, my nose looked really weird. Like it was made of paper
4. I used to like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. It's our little secret. Shh. :)
5. I hate the Kardashians
6. I hate the concept of Popularity
7. My favorite book of all time is Jamberry
8. I'm going to Europe this year with my family! Yeah!
9. I used to be really scared of dogs until I got Nicky
10. I love YouTube
11. I used to have a pink Vaio laptop that was amazingly pretty. But then it broke :(
12. I love curls

Questions from Sally
a. What's your favorite quote?
- "The world isn't split up into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are" - Sirius Black

b. Have you ever felt that you don't know where you are heading anymore? If so, will you keep on going till you realize you want to head somewhere else or would you stop and think things over first?
- Interesting. Firstly, yes. I have felt that I don't know where I am heading anymore. However, at a very low degree. Consider it to be at a low Freshman degree. :) If I would feel this way later on, I guess I would keep going on for I have come that far but evaluate my path and weigh out the options

c. What's your go to snacks?
- OREOS ALL THE WAY!

d. Where would you want to go if money and time are not the biggest concern?
- I'm travelling to Europe this year anyways. Hence, I'd probably want to visit Australia or Antarctica, although it would be freezing hell.

e. Do you keep a bucket list? If so, will you mind sharing the top 5 on the list? And have you crossed out any of them yet?
- Well, I do keep a mental bucket list. Meaning, the list is always in my head. I just never put it down. The top 5 would probably be
1. Make my family proud
2. Publish a book
3. Meet my Inspiration
4. Get into an Ivy League/Berkeley
5. Visit Australia/Europe ; I would be visiting Europe quite soon...

f. Do you write letters to yourself for reading a period of time later?
- Yes, yes I do. It's actually quite funny how you change even in the span of a few months...

g. What has been the best thing that happened to you so far in your life?
- Being born

h. If you could reverse one decision in your life, what would it be?
- Not making that stupid silly mistake in the other day's Physics test. I'm just kidding. If I could reverse one decision/period of time in my life, it would be back in the fifth grade when I used to think my life was hectic back then. I should have seen the future me.

i. Would you rather be living a laid back or adventurous life?
- If I had to pick...ADVENTUROUS!

j. If you were asked to give up one of your favorite things, either something physically exist or a quality or a belief, what would it be?
- Eating chicken.

k. Do you collect anything? If so, what is your favorite piece out of your collection?
- I collect bunch of things. Books, DVD's, Music CD's and stickers. In my books, my most precious would be Jamberry. In DVD's, it would be The Jonas Brothers : 3D Concert Experience. In Music CD's, it would be A Little Bit Longer. In Stickers, it would be the six scratch-and-sniff stickers my kindergarten teacher gave me.

l. Do you keep a private journal or diaries? If so, have you shared it with anybody?And who may/would you share it with?
- Yes, I do have a private journal. I've let few of my friends read a few entries. I let my parents read it too because I do not hide anything from them.

My Questions
1. What is your favorite season of the year? Why?
2. Would you rather be a person with no friends or a person who has fake friends? (from The Clique)
3. Do you watch The Ellen Show?
4. If you had find out that today is your last day, what would you do?
5. What's your life's theme song?
6. Would you rather attend the VMA's/Grammy's and miss your best-est friend's party or not attend the event and go to your best friend's party?
7. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
8. Do you like to read FanFiction?
9. What is the most craziest/embarrassing thing you've ever done?
10. Name a celebrity you detest.
11. Who is your inspiration and why?
12. Do you remember what you did last weekend? If yes, what did you do?

I Tag...
Sally - Tagged you back because without you, I wouldn't have done this :)
Butterfly Boo/Elizabeth

That was fun. :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'd be the same, I used to think my life was stressful- I had no idea!

    Thank you for tagging me, I'll do it very soon :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will oblige to your request, Summer.
    Also - you were SCARED OF DOGS?
    Now that I think about it, I seem to recall a few mentions of such an absurdity. But in this present time, remembering Nicky and all, it seems highly strange.

    ReplyDelete