Sunday, June 3, 2012

These Summer Days

Ever since the trip to Europe, the days have just been so robotic.
The day starts at like around 9 o' clock after having a nice long sleep with some crazy amazing dreams.
Do things all lazily and then watch television or do something on the internet till noon.
Do some math or homework.
Eat lunch.
Go for dance practice, which lasts for a hour and a half or two.
Come back home and do something random. Play a board game with my brother or play the piano.
Take Nicky out for a walk with Karen.
Walk around for a while until it turns dark.
Come home.
Take a shower.
Have some quality family time...or just fight with my brother :\
Watch a movie in the night.
Sleep around eleven or twelve.

Yeah.
My jobless is just going overboard.

I have three more complete days of Summer left.
And I'm gonna spend it amazingly.
You just keep watching ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what I would give to have a 2 hour dance class!!! I miss it so much.

    Xoxo
    Brooke Elyse

    ReplyDelete