Sunday, May 27, 2012

LONDONNN :)

Our trip took it's first checkpoint straight at London. 
We got out of the airport to see it raining. It just made the city look even more beautiful :)
We looked around at the beautiful city for a while. It seriously was amazing. So different from America and the other places I've been to. It was special and unique in it's own way. The buildings seemed more historical and the people felt more formal and distant. It was like living in my own personal 1960's :)
We went to Madame Tussaud's the first day. And hell, was I excited. Every single person I recognized, my stomach would just flip and I'd get all psyched out. You should've seen me when I saw the first wax statue staring down at me. I was practically shrieking. Especially when I saw that Taylor Lautner. I was like melting. When I took a picture next to him, it felt like I've actually stood next to the 'real' him. It still feels like that to be honest :) Madame Tussaud's was amazing!
That reminds me to this time when I was looking at the Justin Bieber wax statue and this group of four guys posed next to him as though they were beating him up. It was actually quite funny. Haha :)

The next day, we took a tour around the city. Went to Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, London Eye and I forgot the rest. Hehe. 
Oh come on, you can't blame me. That whole city can pass of as a monument. No kidding.
Oh yes, we went to the Tower of London as well. It was beautiful. That Jewel House was crazy impressive.

We only stayed for a day and a half in London. I know right? That's short, but London was just our starting point. We weren't really supposed to stay there anyways. But daddy said that we might just go to London for you know, chilling out and just walking around the place, next summer if things go right. Just might. Like just might.

Later, the next evening we took an Eurostar Train to Paris. And there ends our London Journey. Crisp and short, but really fun. 

A few shots below. I don't think I'm allowed to put any pictures of myself, but either way, not happening today. Haha, that rhymed :)



That place is like real heavennnn :D


THE TAYLORRR.


Tom Cruise looked hell real. He was a real getter too. 


Just a normal street in the crazy beautiful city of London.


I don't remember this building :\ I just thought it was...cool.


Another cool looking building I just can't seem to remember. I remember somebody mentioning something about it being a Gothic design or something. I don't know.

Kay that's enough pictures for now. Haha :)



3 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed london it's one of my fav cities :)

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving your comment it really made me laugh :D We can always have conversations in Spanish if you would like to learn more. I'll make sure next time i comment i'll do it in spanish, make you work a bit harder :D
    Fibi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYY SUMSS!!! TATS MY NW PETNAME FR U AS ITS A SHORT FORM PLUS UR GUD AT MATH SOO...VASHAPENIN SUMS!!!

    ReplyDelete