Friday, June 8, 2012

DA DA DADADADA DA DA DADADADA...AFRO CIRCUS!

Do not read first. You've just gotta watch first.

 This video made my day and will forever. Haha, he's so cute :)


GUESS WHAAAAAAT?
I went to the premiere screening of Madagascar Three in 3D yesterday! YEAHHHH!
It was really good. Amazingly good.
And here comes my little review of the movie.

You've just gotta love 'em :)
A SPOILER ALERT
Madagascar Three : Europe's Most Wanted follows a different story line than it's predecessors, but just as hilarious and crazy amazing. It's basically about the four animals trying to get back to New York. They arrive in Monte Carlo from Africa. And they fall into some trouble there while trying to get back. Now they're sort of seen as the enemies. There's this creepy old lady who wants Alex's head (that's weird, I know) and she keeps chasing them. The lady is like the main antagonist and she is freaky. Really freaky.

The rest of the movie is about how they join this circus, make new friends and go through experiences like never before. They reach New York in the end, but decide not to stay in the zoo. Instead, they go joing the circus. And oh, of course, Alex finds love :)

There was this new character in this movie named Stefano and he's so cute. Haha, he's convinced that he's an average intelligence guy and not above average. AHAHA :) It's funny when you watch him say it. Really.
And of course, my other favorite guy, King Julien. His Indian Accent is just hilarious. And it's really funny how that lemur falls in love with a gigundo ugly bear. There's this one part where he replaces the bear's bicycle with a Ducati. HAHAHA :) And of course, his I LIKE TO MOVE IT has the same ring to it this movie too :)

AND TO TOP THIS LITTLE REVIEW OFF, I have just gotta mention the amazing soundtrack. It was really really really good. And the best song?
DA DA DADADADA CIRCUS DA DA DADADADA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO!
AHAHAHA :)

No really. The Afro Circus song was just making me laugh over and over again.


That Afro Circus song just isn't getting out of my head. It's so cute.
I love his DADADA's :)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MADAGASCAR FOUR!

Bottomline : YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

2 comments:

  1. Ah that's so cool that you got to go to the premiere!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ads have been running NONSTOP here!!! Can't wait to watch it, so I didn't read any I'd that post

    ReplyDelete