Saturday, June 9, 2012

PARIS!

Like I said before, I'm gonna go through our little trip during the Summer in installments.
London : Check.
Now...THE CITY OF AMORRR.
Paris.

Paris was simply beautiful,
So elegant, yet so lovely.

We went from London to Paris in a train and I was excited the whole ride. Couldn't wait to see Paris!
And on the way there in the train, I happened to notice some interesting graffiti.
There was one that said, 'Jonas Brothers Rock'. I may seem to like that graffiti artist. Haha :)

About to get on to the train. 
So we made our way to Paris. We saw the Eiffel Tower obviously. And it was amazing seeing it from upfront.
The first day there we went to Disney Land. YEAHHH.
It was just like the Los Angeles one. Except for the fact that it was in Paris.
We were there for a whole day, just chilling out and going through all the lands. My brother despised Fantasy Land. I thought it was pretty cute :)


That night, my parents went to the Lido show. My brother and I couldn't go, so we hung out in our hotel.

Over the days in Paris, we visited bunch of historical places. The Arch of Triumph, Napoleon's Tower and you know, the usual. We shopped around and got some cool stuff. And I happened to notice the amazing fashion trend there in Paris. Everywhere you look around, people are wearing something crazy but defining themselves. It's sort of cool, you know. Just wearing whatever you want, pairing things like a white gown with cowboy boots and a hoodie. Haha I haven't seen that, but just saying.

But anyways, here are two more pictures from PARISSSSS.

The Beautiful Eiffel Tower.


There was this one time when I went to the Customer's Service at the mall in Paris to ask for some One Direction stuff. There were two girls there. One of them didn't know who they were. Daddy had to repeat their name like thrice. The other girl immediately turned around and said, "You mean, the band with the five guys who sing around?" I laughed, hoping they would be there. But she shook her head, saying, "Nope. Not here in Paris." My heart dropped all the way to the floor.

Haha, but anyways.
Now that's done.
Stay right there till the next Brussels/Amsterdam post!

Oh, and in the mean time, here's a little picture that happened to catch my eye on the streets of Paris.

The girl on the right and left is wearing a goat around her neck. The fashion of Paris, I will never understand. 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I loved seeing these pictures, it looks like you had so much fun!

    I've always wanted to go to disneyland, and I've never been despite it being so close!

    Can't wait to see the rest of your trip :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely place to visit :)

    Nafisah xo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics. we tagged you in a post of ours. check it out
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.co.uk/
    Fibi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i cannot find the post would you be able to send me a link to it please? i would love to see it :)

    Lots of love

    Nafisah xo

    ReplyDelete