Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'M BACKKK!

IT FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY SINCE I TYPED IN THIS LITTLE BOX. 
But anyways,
I'M BACK! I'M BACK! AND I'M BACK!

How are you doing? I hope you're having a real BLAST this summer (for those of you who do have summer break now). And well me? Everyday is something new. Something fun.Trust me, this summer has been great. Got to do what I wanted to. Perfectly planned. Although we get a freaking little month :\ But whatever. It's been amazing.

Europe's been amazing. Such a beautiful place. Crazy beautiful. But we couldn't stay at one place too long. We went to ten different countries. YEAHHH! 
United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Italy, Germany and Vatican City. 

Unfortunate to my interest, I couldn't get a single freaking One Direction thing :( Well actually, when we were in London, I found bunches of gazillions of 1D stuff at Madame Tussaud's, but then I thought, I could get them somewhere else. But I couldn't. I found this one book and magazine of 1D in the Rome Airport, but guess what? They were in Italian. How very lucky. 
-.-

But anyways, the rest of it had been ahhhh delightful. 
I came back on Thursday actually. But I hadn't been on Blogger as of then...uh...I was too lazy. Hehe :)

I'm not gonna end now. It's too quick to sum up everything that I've seen throughout the trip. So I'm just gonna type it out in segments. How does that sound? Eh? Haha, that makes me sound like Hagrid :)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment