Monday, May 7, 2012

Day Twenty Five to Thirty : JB Challenge

I'm not going to be able to regularly blog from tomorrow because well, I'M FLYING TO EUROPE!
YEAHHH!
So instead of blogging the days irregularly, I was just going to finish five days today.
Besides, I skipped out a few days here and there so this doesn't really make a difference.

---
Day Twenty Five : Favorite Interview
ANY ELLEN INTERVIEW!

Day Twenty Six : Time you've been a fan
March 2011. Yeah, it's not that far back. A little over a year, that's it.
Alicia and I were having a sleepover and as usual, she was going on talking about how amazing they were. Usually when that used to happen, I used to like them for that night and then I went to school, and changed back to a liker just not a fan. 
But that sleepover changed my life.
No kidding.
That night changed me into a fan, not just for that moment, but forever.

Day Twenty Seven : Number of songs of JB you own
All their songs.
Officially, I own five of their albums. And I downloaded the other two.
So theoretically, I own all of them.

Day Twenty Eight : The Day You Discovered Them
I found out about them when Alicia did. It was sixth grade, 2008 or 2009, and our friend Daphane was obsessed with them. Infact, our whole grade loved them. Daphane used to write, Property of Nick, on her arm every day. Yeah, they were obsessed. The Jonas Brothers were like the cool thing back then. Just like 1D is now. I sort of didn't really go back home and listen to them ; I wasn't that interested. But Alicia did. She liked them then, but didn't love them. And then seventh grade came by, she was obsessed. And that's when I listened to them. The first song I heard was Burning Up. I liked them since.

Day Twenty Nine : Future Expectations
I just hope they stick together musically and keep making amazing music.
And I just hope their reality show will turn out amazing.
I know it won't happen, but I really wish they would make a third season of JONAS.
From my side, I just want to meet them SO BAD.

Day Thirty : Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
I was watch Night At The Museum 2 on television a few months ago, and then I thought I heard Lovebug. I was like, "WHAAAAAAAT?" and then, a few minutes later, I see those Cherubs, Cupid lookalikes, and shrieked after realizing they were the Jonas Brothers. It was so cool.

All Hail Jonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment