Thursday, May 3, 2012

INSTAGRAMMM (:

Instagram is probably the best app ever.
It's so addicting and besides, it takes amazing pictures.
Wherever I go, there's like this part of me that's like, 'Take a picture you idiot' or 'Oh my god. I have got to take a picture!'. It's mostly because everybody's magically photogenic and everything's automatically beautiful in this app.
It probably reflects reality.
How everything is beautiful when you look deep.
How you need to change a few screens or adjust the effects to make it beautiful.
It does reflect reality.
It's weird how you could just connect Instagram to reality.
But whatever.
Bottom line: Why have I not discovered Instagram before? Next week, I'm going to be going to Europe (YEAHHHHH!), to beautiful places and of course, I'll make sure I take my iTouch wherever I go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment