Sunday, July 22, 2012

WHAT UP BROOO?

Nothing much really.
I'm just extravagantly bored today.
I had a long weekend because, well, I skipped school on Friday. Teehee.
Bah. It wasn't that great though. I was sick till yesterday :(

Friday was like a fail day. Haha, I didn't get to do anything!
I was just sleeping in bed and wailing around, doing nothing.
I wasn't feel well at all :(
Oh. And I activated my Facebook again after a break of nine months on Friday :)



On Saturday, I had to go to school to write the mock PSAT. ON SATURDAY!
It was only two hours though.
The Math sections were pretty easy, but English? Oh dear. I think I messed that up.
Yikes.
The evening was fun though.
I just spent time catching up with people and homework and yep, PIZZAAAA (:
That was pretty fun.



And then, today.
I woke up early in the morning and since then, absolutely nothing.
I completed studying for both my tests, done updating on Wattpad and -
OH THAT REMINDS ME.
MY AMAZING MOTHER FOUND MY BOOK :)
Apparently it was in her cupboard.
-.-

Now I think I'm just going to take one long shower, revise for both my tests and complete my assignment.
So...what's up?




1 comment:

  1. congratz on going with out facebook for 9 months! very impressive

    ReplyDelete