Monday, July 16, 2012

The Never Ending List


Okay. So I've just finished my MUN conference yesterday.
How was it, you would ask?
Well...I really don't know myself.
I guess it went alright. It was pretty fun and stuff but I'd have to say, I'm pretty disappointed in myself.
After all those weeks of prep and those long nights of doing research, I realized I did the wrong kind of research.
We were given a country and an issue in the agenda.
I was supposed to learn little about my country's stance on the agenda and more about the actual issue.
I did it the other way around.
So that failed.
Failed really bad.



Now I'm back at school.
With a number of projects and assignments and pieces of homework raining down on to me.
And the tests that follow.
Three tests this week.



Oh and of course, my piano exam in a month.
I'm not even done with my syllabus or my aural tests or blechh.
There's still so much to do.


And then, I have another MUN coming up three days after my piano exam.
Yeah.
And this one's gonna be huge.




Right after the MUN, I have my semester exams coming up.
Which are going to go on until the end of September.





And that people.
Would finally tick off everything on this stupid, never ending list of things to do.

Wish me luck.
I'll need it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment