Sunday, July 8, 2012

Formals and Spanish.

Well, I bought my formals yesterday for the MUN conference from Thursday. And might I say, choosing the right pairs took a heck long of patience and time! It was so difficult trying dozens of pairs and ugh, those buttons!

But Marks & Spencer's saved my life. They had a lot of variety, so it was easy picking.

I wasn't able to get a proper picture with all my formals together. Kudos to the fail photography skills of Summer here. But I was thinking about blogging every day of the MUN, reflecting upon the day. So I'll prolly just post a picture of what I wore that day. Hey, I just think the formals look really cool.

As for the skirts, I ended up getting a gray one, a plain black one and a striped black one.
And for the shirts, I got a blue formal striped shirt, a black one and a white one.

It sounds really boring and all military styled, but trust me. They don't look that bad.
Ehhh...you'll see for yourself.

And as for Spanish.
I have an assignment due tomorrow and I did nada. 
Gotta go now.
SEE YAAAA.



No comments:

Post a Comment