Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Justin Bieber


Okay. So I've been listening to the Biebs a lot lately due to Alicia's summer fling of Bieber Fever.
And I've sort of realized.
He's not all that bad.
He's actually really talented. And his songs actually have depth in them.
Justin's albums, including Believe, have some really good songs in them.
Mistletoe, Boyfriend, Believe, Be Alright, Turn To You... 
They're all pretty good songs.
He's a pretty good singer.

So where did all the hate come from?
From Baby cause he sounded like a girl?
Because, well, that's a lousy reason.

I've never really liked Justin in particular. I still don't.
But that dosen't mean I hate him.
I just think he's normal.
Like any other singer out there.
I mean, I think I know a tons of unrecognized singers who are better than him.

No denying, he has a really good voice.
But it isn't special enough.
He doesn't write his songs.
He doesn't make the instrumentals.
He just sings them.
Which doesn't really fantasize me.
Then again, most of the singers out there don't write their songs.
And so, that's prolly why I'm a Jonas Brothers and T.Swift fan.

Bottomline: Justin Bieber isn't that bad, you know. You should give him a chance.


1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift all the way, haha. I completely agree. I don't understand why people hate him so much when he produces sound music. Of course, it's not the best in the world, but it's certainly not bad. Lots of respect xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete