Friday, July 8, 2011

Why I HATE the Jonas Brothers

WARNING : READ THE ENTIRE TEXT OR ELSE IT WON'T MAKE SENSE!

Challenge Summer #1 : This prompt has been given by Monica Rez. Word/Page Limit : 300 words or above.

The Jonas Brothers. The most awful-est boy band one could think of. Sure, I complimented them before... but everybody has their bad side, don't they? I think I just realized theirs.

Starting off with their music... it's just way too much noise in the back. It's like somebody wrote the sheet music for the song during their personal nightmare.

Coming to their looks... what is up with their Nick's hair? Curly much?

Their competition...They're lacking behind their competition. Justin Bieber is, in a few ways, much much better than the Jo Bros.

Their definition in their songs... Sure, some of them are inspiring... but few, don't make sense at all.

I'm not insulting the Jonas Brothers, but I think I sort of lost my admiration for them. Thinking about it, there are way better singers than them out there. Justin Bieber, Jessie J. and even, Selena Gomez. There are singers with much more depth in them.

There's no denying I still like the Jonas Brothers. But once Monica gave me this prompt, I started thinking about it. There is no reason why I should be loving them so much. (201)

This concludes my talk for today. Oh yeah, did I mention today was Opposite Day?

---

@Monica Rez : You see, I had to end this little post over here with a cheesy line but that's because the Jonas Brothers are like THEEE JONAS BROTHERS. Nobody, and when I mean nobody, NO-BODY can beat them. They're like an epic band. So when you give me prompts like this, beware for cheesy endings like this.

@All Reading This : No, my admiration for the Jonas Brothers has not decreased even by a little tint. It just keeps on rising and rising until I'm burnin' up. Get it? Burnin' Up? Haha :)

@Monica Rez again : BTW, this is, to be precise, exactly, 309 words. So there.

YAHHHH, I'm done with my first Challenge Summer! Keep giving in more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment