Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dammit.

How frustrating would this be? You write down an exquisite long post and re-check it. You click on the tab 'Publish Post' and then an error occurs. The entire text gets deleted. ARGHH. That's what happened to me. Curse you Blogger.

I'm too lazy and angry to type down everything down again, so here's the brief points I mentioned.


  1. I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II on Sunday! It was amazing! The Prince's Tale and 19 years later was just how it was suppossed to be. Snape and Sirius made me cry. And in the epilouge, the part where Harry is all like, "He was the bravest man I ever knew", broke my heart into pieces. It was so emotional. I started crying. It was amazing. Way better than my expectations

  2. Joe's new single is coming out August 15th! It's called 'Just In Love'. I can't wait! The countdown starts!

Now listen up people. I wrote way more. Like around 6 times what I wrote now. And it all got deleted. Now I'm mad. And I demand myself to constirct and limit myself only till here although it got deleted. Now, don't cry. It's not your fault I'm mad. It's all because of Blogger. He/she deserves a TimeOut. Note my usage of he SLASH she. I'm being very equal to the genders you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment