Friday, July 15, 2011

*Sniff Sniff*

HARRY POTTER IS COMING TO AN END! THE EPIC SERIES IS OVER! And guess what's the worst part? I might not even be able to watch it until Wednesday! Unfair, right? I know. The tickets are all sold out. Guess what again? Luna and Neville might even end up together! They make a good couple, but still. I grew up with the Harry Potter movies, yes, the movies. The books I started when I was in 6th grade, but I've been watching the movies since I was like 3 or something! So I was saying, Harry's like my best friend. How can it just end like that? And it's gonna be so hard seeing Fred Weasley actually die in front of me. And Lupin and Tonks. WHY? WHY? WHY DID SHE MAKE THEM DIE? I wanna watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 so badly! Is anybody going on the first day of the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment