Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things That Are Going Around In My Cerebrum Part Two

Note : The post is long, yes. But it's quite random. If you're one of those people who have all the time in the world, like me, read onnnn! (:

1. It's Summer, right? (the season, not referring to me) Shouldn't you be doing things like not doing anything related to world history? But my poor unfortunate soul has to study to French Revolution and the Russian Revolution and blehhh. BTW, I'm no nerd, I had to prepare for the next grade, that is, a deal made by mis padres. Pray that the souls Louis XVI and Napoleon and Hitler and those evil Voldemort-type people during those revolutions go down to pits of Tartarus.

2. What would you do if you have a dog who's getting fatter everyday despite whatever you do? You're taking her for walks... restricting the amount she eats a day... giving her only a meal a day... yet, she's getting fatter and fatter. Gee, that's my situation. Nicky's like THE most sweet-est dog in the whole entire world, but why her? Poor old Niksters.

3. Yes, I watched the video of SEE NO MORE the day it was out! Except I watched it in pretty bad quality then. Now, I watched the proper one on his YouTube channel and I turned out to be pretty...disappointed. No kidding. It was really good but I was expecting more. Really, what is up with that bathrobe going into flames? But still, I like it. Just was expecting more.

4. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO! Pure awesomeness. Can't wait!

5. Which reminds me, Percy Jackson and The Sea Of Monsters is planning to release in 2012. But I'm not sure if Logan Lerman will be playing Percy again. I really want him too. Real bad. But he's gonna be like 22 then. Annabeth would be like 28. Ew.

6. Which reminds me once more. Abduction! I wanna watch it really bad. Not as bad as the two above. But the trailer looks incredibly exciting. Plus, it stars Taylor Lautner. Yayy!

7. Ouch. This laptop's giving me a shock. You know, an electric shock. Ouch. I swear it's giving me one. It's like those little stings. Ouch.

8. I'm done reading that little Judy Blume book, 'Deenie'. It was pretty okay in the beginning but it started getting incredibly irritating and boring. Do not read if you're book taste is quite like mine. I don't know what to read now. My dad wants me to read this book called 'Outliers : The Story To Success' or something like that. I read the first few pages. And it was pretty okay. So, I'll just read that. After that, I'll read some Nicholas Sparks book. I really need some tragic drama at the moment.

9. In case you do not know me quite well, compare me with the Disney Princess, Rapunzel in the Disney feature movie, 'Tangled'. I just remembered, but people keep comparing me with her. Even when I watched the movie, I was like 'Woah! She's my twin!' Haha :) BTW, if I mentioned this before in a previous post, don't laugh at me or think I'm a short term memory loss patient.

10. Vaah-kayy then, gotta go now. See yaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment