Sunday, August 12, 2012

THE MOST AMAZING PERSON I WILL EVER KNOW WHO IS ALSO SMART AND BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND SO NOT WEIRD

Challenge Summer #21: This prompt has been given to me by Monica Rez. Word/Page Limit: Not specified.
---

Well, to start off with, did I name this post?
Nope. Monica told me to.

I've known Monica for a pretty darn long time now (:
Since sixth grade.
We met on this school trip and we got pretty close that trip.
And then, she was in the same class as me in the seventh and eighth.
So I was sort of stuck with her. Haha :)

Monica's like the weirdest person I know.
Without hesitation.
She's always rambling about something stupid.
We fight a lot. Trust me, A LOT.
We had this argument lasting for a week or two about whether coconuts were better than cupcakes.
Whose side was she on?
Of course, the coconuts.

She's pretty random.
The kind of person who makes a fool out of herself in the middle of a crowded street.
The kind who annoys me so much I want to yell at them. Teehee.
The kind who is unusually extravagantly strange.

She moved states last year and we sort of grew out of touch.
But we still talk through the phone and Facebook.
She changed a lot from the last time she was living here.
But she's still the basic weirdo I know.

Even after all this friendly insult, I'd have to say I miss her. A lot.
There's not that somebody to keep me calm when I'm spazzing over a test.
Or that somebody who I can yell at for hours and they still won't stop irritating me.
Or that someone I can argue with and then laugh crazy about it minutes later.

Bottomline:
Who is Monica Rez? A weirdo.
Who is she to me? A weirdo.
Do I miss her? Yeah. You could say so (:
                 


No comments:

Post a Comment