Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life's Pretty Cool Right Now.

I'M OFFICIALLY THE STUDENT COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE FROM GRADE 10! OH YEAH!
Although people kept telling me my election speech was pretty good n' stuff, I thought I had no chance of getting this. Honestly. I thought that there were pretty few odds me getting a grab at this. I didn't go to school yesterday because of my piano exam. So when my mom told me yesterday, after her finding out from Rachel, I was genuinely surprised! It's so cool! I was elected STUDCO rep! OH YEAH.

And then, there's more!
I won second place in the Category B Instrumental Solo for Piano competition! I was hell unexpecting this. Because I messed up one whole phrase! So, when my name was announced in assembly? I was fully taken aback. Alicia won first place! I'm so happy for her, she totally deserved it :)

THERE'S STILL MORE.
Ohhh yeahh babyyy, I'm on a rolllll xD

Remember how I said I worked hard all year but didn't get what I thought I worked for?
I was pretty disappointed with myself.
BUT THEN. GUESS WHAT?
Our school got into it's small head some common sense. And they decided our academic places in the grade based on our total GPA from the start of the year to the end.
AND I PLACED SECOND.
Yup. I'm pretty happy alright :)

Now.
My brain's all clear :)
I just have this MUN and semester exams to worry about.
Along with a LOOOOOOT of homework, but I know I can manage that :)
The MUN is not all tension-full. It's just a lot of extempore work.
The semester exams are another biggie. But I have a week to start prep.

Until then, I'm aight.
PEACEEEEEEE.







1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! :P and tell alicia i said congrats 2!

    ReplyDelete