Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fruits and Veggies

Challenge Summer #7 : This prompt was given in by my broooooooo. Word/Page Limit : 150 words or more. Note: You see, my brother is a little too bland too give me an actual topic/prompt and he settled for the usual elementary school topic. And the odds of him reading this is like a million to one, but you just gotta do what you gotta do. ---

The Wikipedia Definition of Fruits : A Fruit is a structure of a plant that contains its seeds.
What I Think : Fruits are probably the coolest things on earth. In Narrower Terms : Fruits are one of my favorite kinds of fruits on earth. The come in wide variety and I find almost 99.99% of them real good. Except for sapotas/chikoos/sapodillas. They suck as much as ice cream topped with ketchup and mayo. Back to the point, fruits are super tasty and super delicious. And juices made out of them are mmm and mmmm... Especially pineapple juice. Tasty. To conclude this pointless paragraph, I'm a fruit fanaticcccc. I SCREAM. YOU SCREAM. WE SCREAM FOR FRUITS!

The Wikipedia Definition of Vegetables : Vegetables are the edible plants or the parts of the plant other than a sweet fruit or seed.
What I Think : Three words. Vegetables are YUCK. When I mean vegetables, I mean the raw vegetables. Thai Curries and Indian Curries are actually quite nice, except for the cooked tomato. Now, that's yucky. Again, to conclude this even more pointless paragraph, veggies are not really nice.

To Finally Conclude Two Huge Pointless Paragraphs : Fruits are pretty nice while Vegetables aren't. Fruits are deliciosaaa while vegetables are asquerosooo (that's Spanish, please). Fruits are awesome while vegetables are off the bottom section of the cool scale. I scream for fruits and not for vegetables.

Thank You.

---

@BROOO : That's 237 words, dude. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment